Universal iOS App that displays your current speed on a smooth analog dial.
• The white needle records your maximum speed. To reset your maximum speed simply swipe down on the dial of the speedometer.
• Four green lights indicate current GPS accuracy, use outside for best results.
• You can also set a speed which when exceeded the red light on the dial will illuminate.
• You can switch easily between mph or kph mode.
• Double tap speedometer to zoom on the iPhone®.
• High speed mode can be enabled from the settings that increases the maximum speed of the speedometer. Normal modes supports speeds up to 120mph/200kph, high speed mode supports speeds up to 180mph/280kph.
• Requires a device with GPS and location services enabled.
• Download from the App StoreSM.
- Added option of an audio alert over a certain speed.
- Updated for iPhone 5.
- Minor tweaks and improvements.
- Updated for new iPad® retina screen
- Added multiple dial colours.
- Added zoomed view on iPhone.
- Now supports landscape mode on iPhone.
- Updated to universal app now supports iPad.